Free Profit Pulling Copywriting Tips
5 Tips To Instantly Improve Your Copywriting
- Attention-grabbing headline. We’ve become a society that demands immediate gratification or our interest is lost. Don’t capture attention in the first few seconds and they’re gone forever.
- Conversational tone. Think of a friend in your mind and write as if you’re talking to that person.
- Build a relationship. Give them good info. Inspire trust. Don’t just look for a sale. Establish loyalty so they keep coming back.
- Testimonials. Nothing is more personal than how you’ve helped others. Get your clients to write about what results they got because of you.
- Read copy aloud 3 times. Spell check may have worked, but that doesn’t mean you might not have forgotten to add a word. Or revised a sentence and forgot to take out all the old parts so it no longer makes sense.
All About Headlines
Headlines are the single most-read piece of copy. If you plan to spend extra time anywhere on your writing, spend it writing headlines. My trick is to write a minimum of 50-100 headlines for every piece of copy I craft. My suggestion for you is to write as many as you can possibly make yourself do. They truly get better as you go!
- Here is a tool that you will Love! “Red Hot Headline Creator“ software! (Unfortunately, this software only runs on a PC. It is not compatible with a Mac)
“Deconstructing a Sales Letter”
Eavesdrop as Jerry Yeo interviews me all the way from Singapore on the “hows” and “whys” of my very first sales letter in 1999.
Click here for the audio of “Deconstructing a Sales Letter”
(Note this is in Streaming Audio and will play directly from your computer.
You must have the free software, Real Player.) Wanna read along?
Grab the PDF here. A swipe of the sales letter is in the Appendix.
How to Pick a Shopping Cart
- Database Management
- Mail Merge Capability
- Merchant Accounts
- Ad Tracking
- Secure Servers
- Building Your Store, and More!
Click here for your complimentary e-book.
Fun and Games
This is a fun, fun, fun word game. It’s also pretty addictive. Enjoy!